Monday, March 16, 2015

Re: Welcome to Monday!!

I celebrated two months this week! I have been out for two months!! WHAT IS LIFE?>!?  

(Thank you Paige Sanford for the package with the candle!)

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:18 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Richmond Ward, RS Birthday Party 

Destany S, Sister Jones and Me

Sister J and Me :) 

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:17 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Sister Wu & Bhuda, Sister Ward (sister training leaders) Sister Jones, Me

Exchanges! 

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I am also sending you a ton of pictures as I BCC them to my blog... lol Thank you for putting up with it!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Sister Jones and I before exchanges.  We matched styles :) I just love this girl!

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
more pictures! 

my mini me; Natalie! She thought my tag would make her invisible in hide and seek

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Sister Jones and I with my fourth cousins! Luke, Jordan and Colby Bryner! 


On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Madeline Hannah <madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net> wrote:
HEY! 

Man, I love Mondays! They are the "day off" but there is really so much to do... it is crazy sauce!
I haven't gotten your letter yet, but if you sent it last week, it should be coming in soon!! I have been on the lookout for it all week! 

WAIT WHAT NOW?! Dennis!! Why the heck are you so stressed?!! Shingles SUCKS.  My grandma Hannah had it and it was awful.   I also heard from Mom you will be there in April! :) I am so glad you are utilizing my family! We have extra rooms now that I am missing! LOL.  I think Jeff has even moved downstairs/...so I hgave absolutely NO IDEA what the current situation is.  PS, I can't not worry when you tell me you have shingles ya crazy.  THat is serious stuff!! 

I am doing amazing.  MIRACLES ON MIRACLES this week.  AGAIN.  IT IS AWESOME.  SO MANY tender mercies and just absolutely incredible experiences.  I wish I could just scan in my journal and send it out... that would be ideal.  The weather has been AWESOME and I celebrated my two months! I can't believe is has been a whole EIGHT weeks in the field.  It still doesn't feel real.  Just the other day I had a realization that "yes I am a missionary. My nametag is still real!" and there are currently two sister Hannah's because sisster Jones lost her nametag.  It is quite hilarious when people look at us.  We work SO well together.  Honestly, the last two weeks have been so incredible we are both just waiting for the crash and burn.  I know it won't happen as long as we are obedient and stay righteous! Look for my group email to read up on all the miracles and awesome stories! I had an awesome experience at a baptism that will be in it! 

STAY HEALTHY OK!! I haven't gotten poictures in a while either.... what is up with that? No more slefie king? 

much love,
Sister MAdeline Hannah

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:12 AM, Dennis Minster <dennisminster@gmail.com> wrote:
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How was your week? DID YOU GET MY LETTER??? I hope you did :)

So, needless to say, these past few weeks have probably been some of the most stressful weeks of my life. Like no joke, I have developed a case of shingles because of it!!!! Don't worry I'm headed to the doctor on the 26th! It burns and I hate it... Such is life lol.

In any case, things are getting better and picking up :) so no need to worry!! Haha

How are things going on your end? Are you loving your companion? Remember most of your teaching is effective when you guys are united!!

I hope all is well dear :)

I love you!
-Dennis

Sent from my iPhone










NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment