Monday, June 27, 2016

Time Flies!

I blinked and it was Thursday. This week flew by. I can barely
remember what even happened! Haha!

I went on two exchanges this week! The first was with sister Tibbits
who serves in shepherdsville. She has been out a week and is on fire!
It was so fun to go out and work with her! We taught a few lessons and
picked up a new investigator! It was rad! Then a few days later I went
on exchange with sister Westwood! She is serving in my old stomping
grounds, Brookside! We were also in Charlestown and had a killer day!
We taught four other lessons and picked up three new investigators!

On Thursday I had my last zone conference! That was so bitter sweet!
All of the departing missionaries had to bear their testimonies... So
that was a weird bearing my testimony for the last time. It made me
sad. I don't want to leave this incredible experience! I love being
with president and sister Brough! They are hilarious. President calls
sister Windley his guard dog. He even impersonated her chasing people
down. My companion is awesome!

Our miracle of the week is brother DiAundre! He is so solid and
prepared! We taught him the plan of salvation and he was so excited.
He also came to the investigator fireside last night and bore POWERFUL
testimony in front of over 90 people. He has only been learning for
three weeks. It was amazing! I look forward to his baptism!

I love this work and I love the Lord! This gospel is true!!

So much love,
Sister Hannah

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment