Monday, March 7, 2016

Results take time to measure!

This week! Dang, this week and the last week have been a trial of my
faith. We have been doing everything in our power to work diligently
and use our time to the best of our ability. We haven't seen any
results. But, results take time to measure! The blessings are still
here, each and every day! We are just waiting for something big to
happen. Something has to break and it will break soon. Satan doesn't
have this much power!

On Tuesday we had the privilege to travel to Louisville for MLC
(mission leadership counsel) with all the zone leaders and sister
training leaders! It was an incredible meeting and exactly what I
needed! We were trained on setting more goals and actually evaluating
goals. President also spoke to us about he principles of being a
leader! So uplifting!

Wednesday we had a little fireside with the youth and it was cool! We
taught them about who they are and why that is so important in the
grand scheme of things. If you don't know who you are, you don't know
what you're doing! We are all children of God!

The miracle of the week was when we went out hunting for a guy named
Chad. We were walking down his street and saw a guy in the car. We
asked his if he knew Chad and he responded "I am Chad. That is me."
Wow! Blessings! We set up a return appointment, got a member to his
lesson and he was actually there! Woo! We had a powerful restoration
lesson with him and he said he would read and pray and think about
baptism.

I know that the Lord is preparing people and that as I do what I have
been asked the miracles will come! It is after the trial of our faith
that we see the miracles! The work continues to roll on and I am so
grateful for this experience! I love this work,C even when it does get
hard! It is refining and worth every second!

So much love from the he GKLM,
Sister Hannah


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment