Monday, February 2, 2015

Miracles don't always have to be HUGE.

Hello again my lovely friends and family!!

This week was incredible!! BUT before I tell you all about that, I have a request:  

Send me back your personal definition of the ward HARD. (as in: this is a difficult taks or experience, not this is a hard candy...)  I just want to see what everyone else's perspectives on this is! :) 

Many miracles were seen here in Richmond this week.  They weren't HUGE and glorious like raising someone from the dead, but they were miracles nonetheless.  

It started off with Mattie and Jackie, a family we are teaching.  Jackie is 3 and very active.  It makes it really hard for Mattie to focus and understand what we are teaching.  Sister Heiner and I prayed before we left the house that Jackie would be calm and we would have a good teaching environment.  When we got there, Jackie sat quietly on the bed the entire time.  She was so well behaved and we were able to teach Mattie what she needed to hear!!

Second miracle: We were late to an appointment and it was across town... easily a 20 minute walk.  Sister Christensen just happened to be driving by and was able to zip us right over to the appointment.  Not a coincidence, but a miracle :)  God is SO aware of all of His children!!

Third: We were at a loss of what to do.  All of our appointments fell through, all of our back ups fell through and we were in a parking lot trying to figure something out.  We prayed to know where to go or what to do.  We felt like we should walk down Linden Street and we found Brian.  He was so receptive to our message and we get to teach him tonight!! I am so excited!! It was that little tender mercy of the day.  

Sunday is always a miracle because we actually made it through another week.  Yesterday was no different.   We also had TWO investigators at church!!!  And we have a baptism this Saturday for Kathy!! :) I walked into teaching her, but she is sop ready and excited to be baptized!

 This week flew by.  I am so excited to see how the rest of the transfer goes.  The work is amazing here.  There are so many people I know I need to talk to and I wish I could talk to them all!! Yes, I am going to get rejected, but it is important to share with everyone!!!  I love missionary work.  I know there is no place I would rather be than right here in Richmond, Kentucky spreading the good word to all those who will listen.  I love the Lord, I love tender mercies.  I love noticing the Lord's hand in my life.  I challenge each one of you to take a step back and watch for the Lord in the details of your life, because I PROMISE YOU, HE is there.  He will never turn His back on us, We are the ones who turn our back on Him.

Stay rad & Stay righteous.  This is a happy gospel! SMILE!! :)


Much love!!
Sister Hannah



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment