Tuesday, January 6, 2015

And So It Begins!

In a few short hours I will be leaving behind everything I know to start the most incredible journey of my life.  I CANNOT WAIT. Yes, getting to this point has been so extremely difficult, but I know it is exactly what I am supposed to be doing.  I know that everything I went through, emotionally, mentally and physically was all so worth it.  I wouldn't trade those experiences for the world.

Now, it is my time to share my love and experiences and joy with the wonderful people of Kentucky! I am so beyond thrilled.  This is going to be the most exciting time of my life.  I know it will be hard, but the good days will overshadow the bad days.  This is it! This is real! This is happening!!

All my best wishes to those I am leaving behind.  I love each and everyone of you so much.  Keep in touch and don't forget about me!! :)


madeline.hannah@myldsmail.net




XOXO,
Sister Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment